QUOTE OF THE DAY
:Look around, we’re all a bunch of backstabbing bitches. Do you honestly think someone would sell us guns?
- Amanda, "Ugly Betty"
Seriously. Why can't I update LJ on a regular basis anymore? What have I been doing with my time?FRIDAY
- Went to the DMV to get a replacement for my lost driver's license
- Took the Metrolink train to Corona. It was awesome.
- Went to Corona to sleep over Michele's house. You'll find out why when you get to "SATURDAY."
- Played with Sara's Barbie dolls
- Ate a yummy dish called "potato chip chicken"
- Baked cookies FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME EVER (and they were the best cookies I've ever tasted)
- Built a fort with Sara using ribbons, a pink ballet barre, blankets, and a wooden horsey
- Watched Connie and CarlaSATURDAY
- Woke up early to go to a Stephenie Meyer book signing in Pasadena
- Fun times with Michele in the mini van
- Impressed some people with my awesome artworks
(seriously, some people offered to buy them).
- Got incredibly giddy when Stephenie said that Jacob and Bella are "kindred spirits"
- Got my copies of New Moon
- Gave Stephenie poster copies of my awesome artworks
- Got incredibly giddy when Stephenie said that she'll show my posters to the movie execs she's meeting with for lunch
- Gave Stephenie a box of the DELICIOUS cookies that I bakedstill SATURDAY
- Left Pasadena to go to another Stephenie Meyer book signing in Torrance
- Got lost in the 110 freeway. Stressful time with Michele in the mini van.
- Ate lunch at Lucille's
- Bought four Neil Gaiman books
- Saw pinkbutterflies
in the crowd!!!
- Got incredibly giddy when Stephenie said that... ( blah blah blah... cut for spoilers )
- Stephenie also said that she LOVED my cookies
- Got an "I ♥ Jacob" button
- Thank you so so so so much to Michele for letting me tag along!SUNDAY
- I thought I can finally get some sleep, but noooo
- Cousin Ciery called me and asked me if I wanted to go to a "Filipino concert." I said "ok."
- "Filipino concert" turned out to be a Christian music fest with Filipino artists
- It was incredibly boring
- But there were a few performers who were really really good, including this dude right here:
- Got home after midnight
- Went to sleep a little bit before 2am
- So despite the weekend, I still didn't get enough restOTHER STUFFSSS
- I've been having mini marathons of "Ugly Betty." What an awesome show :)
- Am going to San Francisco for Labor Day weekend. I'm so excited!!! It's my first time in NorCal!