"Swan dive! Into the best night of your life."
- Old Spice guy
- Finally saw In the Heights. The music was amazing, the energy was great, and I totally cried throughout the whole thing because I was just THAT excited. It definitely lived up to my expectations. It was an honor to see Lin-Manuel Miranda play the role that he originated in Broadway.
- I love the Los Angeles Public Library. The "teen" section of the building had these humongous bean bag thingies and it's officially my favorite place to read. Luckily, I look young enough that I can still blend in.
- Speaking of... I'm currently reading The Passage by Justin Cronin and He's a Stud, She's a Slut And 49 Other Double Standards Every Woman Should Know by Jessica Valenti. It's about time I start opening books again (or turning on my Kindle).
- I was having a bad day yesterday so I made an appointment to get a massage after work. Man, it was good. And the best part is that it only cost $45 for 1 hour.
- I'm going to the Renegade Craft Fair next Saturday! And you know what's even more awesome? I totally won a $20 gift certificate from KXLU that I can use to buy stuff at the event!
- Catching up on Friday Night Lights. Even with the fresh new faces, it's still good :D
- Started watching Pretty Little Liars. I'm not sure yet if I find it awesome enough, but I'll keep watching.
- So much drama lately. I'm distancing myself from Facebook for a while and focusing more on the positives. "Less lonely and more happy" is the motto.
- In an effort to be less lonely and more happy, I'm gonna try to get in on this 365 project thing. One picture a day for 365 days. It'll get my creative juices flowing and also put some meat in my thinning LiveJournal blog. I'll be posting my first picture shortly.